Today I am going to give you the opportunity to get another round of Freezer meals. This time I took the suggestion of one of our readers. She wanted to know if there was a way to do recipes that can be cooked or warmed up quickly the day you wanted to eat the meal. She was a working mom and needed to get supper on the table quickly after getting home. The meals I picked can either be baked in 20 minutes, warmed up on the stove quickly or can sit in the crock-pot while you are away (except for 1 meal that takes 1 hour).
The 10 meals I picked for this round are below:
- BBQ Pork http://southernfood.about.com/od/pulledporkrecipes/r/cpweekly3.htm
- Creamy Chicken Enchiladas http://vinesleuth.com/uncorked/weeknight-dinner-wine-pairing-creamy-chicken-enchiladas-and-bodegas-paso-robles-galicia-albarino/
- Cheesy chicken bundles http://www.food.com/recipe/cheesy-chicken-bundles-oamc-308932
- Stove-top BBQ Chicken http://www.cooks.com/recipe/9k8y13qu/stove-top-bbq-chicken.html
- Joes to Go http://www.tastebook.com/recipes/516126-Joes-to-Go?full_recipe=true
- Sweet BBQ Chicken http://www.overthebigmoon.com/category/recipes/freezer-meals/
- Creamy Chicken Italian http://www.overthebigmoon.com/category/recipes/freezer-meals/
- California Tacos http://www.bigoven.com/recipe/311344/california-tacos
- Pizza Roll-ups http://www.food.com/recipe/pizza-roll-ups-oamc-50772
- Chicken and Broccoli casserole http://allrecipes.com/recipe/broccoli-chicken-casserole-ii/
If you would like to receive the handy, dandy already made prep worksheets, sign up to follow us by email. You can do this by putting your email address in the purple box on the right hand side of the website. If you are already a follower by email, you do not have to do anything. Following us by Facebook only will not qualify you for this freebie. I will send out the email with the attached filled out prep worksheets on Tuesday, February 4th, so don’t wait to get signed up!!!
My friend Ruth and I made these meals the last time we cooked plus a few more. We also doubled a couple recipes and ended up with 76 to share between the two of us. 6 of the meals were hamburger that we browned and seasoned with taco seasoning. That way the taco meat is all ready for nachos or tacos whenever we need it.
If you missed our previous posts on how to cook freezer meals, check out the following blog posts!