Few things in my life (if any) have changed me as fundamentally as becoming a father. Here are just a few ways I have grown and a few things that have changed:
- My understanding of leadership
- My understanding of God
- My understanding of authority and responsibility
- The removal of yet more layers of my selfishness (am I done yet?!?)
- My understanding of the need for spiritual power
- The depth of my emotions, good and bad
- The size of my entourage
- The way I spend my time
- Did I mention the painful removal of more selfishness?
1) Parenting is HARD. It is exhausting, it is baffling, it is frustrating. It stretches me.
2) Parenting is FUN! It is crazy, silly, deeply rewarding, and I have a whole crowd to laugh at my jokes!
Common sense and many studies agree that a father plays a profound role in the development of a child into a healthy adult. I will share my perspectives and the resources I have found so that together we can be the best generation of fathers who have ever lived.